A lady got up very early one morning and went
outside to pickup the Sunday paper, she noticed someone had sprayed
red paint all around the sides of the neighbours brand new beige
truck. She went over and woke him up and gave him the bad news. He
was, of course extremely upset. And they stood there trying to
figure out what could be done about the problem. They decided there
wasn't much recourse but to wait until Monday, since nothing was
opened. Just then another neighbour came out of his house, Surveyed
the situation and immediately went to get his WD-40 out and cleaned
the red paint off with it. Guess What! It cleaned up that paint
without harming the original paint on the truck! I'm impressed!!
Water Displacement #40. The product began from a search for a rust preventative solvent and de greaser to protect missile parts. WD-40 was created in 1953 by three technicians at the San Diego Rocket Chemical Company. Its name comes from the project that was to find a 'water displacement' compound. They were successful with the fortieth formulation, thus WD-40. The corvair Company bought it in bulk to protect their atlas missile parts.
Ken East (one of the original founders) says there is nothing in WD-40 that would hurt you...' IT IS MADE FROM FISH OIL' . When you read the 'shower door' part, try it. It's the first thing that has ever cleaned that spotty shower door. If yours is plastic, it works just as well as glass. It is a miracle! Then try it on your stovetop... It is now shinier than it has ever been before.
1) Protects silver from tarnishing.
2) Removes road tar and grime from cars.
3) Cleans and lubricates guitar strings.
4) Gives floors that `just-waxed` sheen without making it slippery.
5) Keeps flies off cows.
6) Restores and cleans chalkboards.
7) Removes lipstick stains.
8) Loosens stubborn zippers.
9) Untangles jewelry chains.
10) Removes stains from stainless steel sinks.
11) Removes dirt and grime from the barbecue grill.
12) Keeps ceramic/terra cotta garden pots from oxidizing.
13) Removes tomato stains from clothing.
14) Keeps glass shower doors free of water spots.
15) Camouflages scratches in ceramic and marble floors.
16) Keeps scissors working smoothly.
17) Lubricates noisy door hinges on vehicles and doors in homes
18) It removes black scuff marks from the kitchen floor! Open some windows if you have a lot of marks.
19) Bug guts will eat away the finish on your car. Removed quickly, with WD-40!
20) Gives a children's play gym slide a shine for a super fast slide.
21) Lubricates gear shift on lawn mowers.
22) Rids kids rocking chairs and swings of squeaky noises.
23) Lubricates tracks in sticking home windows and makes them easier to open.
24) Spraying an umbrella stem makes it easier to open and close.
25) Restores and cleans padded leather dashboards in vehicles, well as vinyl bumpers.
26) Restores and cleans roof racks on vehicles.
27) Lubricates and stops squeaks in electric fans.
28) Lubricates wheel sprockets on tricycles, wagons, and bicycles for easy handling.
29) Lubricates fan belts on washers and dryers and keeps them running smoothly.
30) Keeps rust from forming on saws and saw blades, and other tools.
31) Removes splattered grease on stove.
32) Keeps bathroom mirror from fogging.
33) Lubricates prosthetic limbs.
34) Keeps pigeons off the balcony (they hate the smell).
35) Removes all traces of duct tape.
36) Folks even spray it on their arms, hands, and knees to relieve arthritis pain
37) Florida 's favourite use 'Cleans and removes love bugs from grills and bumpers.'
38) Protects the Statue of Liberty from the elements.
39) WD-40 attracts fish. Spray a LITTLE on live bait or lures and you will be catching the big one in no time.
40) Ant bites. It takes the sting away immediately and stops the itch.
41) WD-40 is great for removing crayon from walls. Spray on the mark and wipe with a clean rag.
42) If you've washed and dried a tube of lipstick with a load of laundry, saturate the lipstick spots with WD-40 and Presto! Lipstick is gone!
43) If you spray WD-40 on the distributor cap, it will displace the moisture and allow the car to start.
Keep a can of WD-40 in your kitchen cabinet. It is good for oven burns or any other type of burn. It takes the burned feeling away and heals with NO scarring. Remember, the basic ingredient is FISH OIL.
BK Hà Sơn Điệp sưu tầm
Bài thơ dạy chữa bệnh ...
Mẹo vặt về cell phone
Mẹo vặt trong bếp với hành tây
Cách thoát hiểm khi xe hơi rơi xuống nước
Khử mùi hôi trong nhà
16 mẹo hay với kem đánh răng
Gừng + dấm = Tác dụng chữa bệnh thần kỳ
13 mẹo vặt dùng trong nhà
4 Things you might not have known about your Cell Phone
Mẹo hay từ cà chua...
Thần dược Aspirin: bảy công dụng mới bất ngờ
Cách nấu ḿ gói
Làm ǵ khi điện thoại bị rơi vào nước?
Những mẹo vặt hữu ích mà bạn nên biết
24 mẹo hay trị bệnh từ nhà bếp
Công dụng của giấm
Mẹo vặt Y Khoa
Mẹo vặt dành riêng cho các ông/bà nội trợ
Chữa chảy nước mũi...
Mẹo luộc gà ngon, mềm, không nát
Vài điều thú vị về Dưa Leo
Dịch cân kinh biến người yếu thành khỏe
10 mẹo vặt nấu ăn hữu ích
Cách trị kính xe bị mờ do mưa và sương mù
Công dụng bất ngờ của nước dừa
Chứng đau cổ họng
Điều nên biết về Cellular Phone
Bí quyết mua xăng
Làm sao để thoát chết khi kẹt chân ga
Cách trừ Gián đơn giản và rẻ tiền
Có nên uống nước trước khi đi ngủ?
Lợi ích đi bộ
10 sở thích sống trường thọ
Chữa phỏng bằng ḷng trứng trắng
Tắm âm dương
Mẹo nhỏ, tác dụng lớn
The Miracle that is WD40
Trừ muỗi rẻ tiền và hiệu nghiệm
Bồn rửa mặt ... bị kẹt